§1 General Scope:
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between:
and the customer.
The contract language is German.
§2 Conclusion of contract:
(1) Information on prices are not binding.
(2) In the event of an inquiry of the child make-up, an offer is made in writing. After a written order confirmation of the offer from the customer, an order is asserted as a contractual obligation.
(3) The offer and the order / invoice is transmitted in electronic form by e-mail.
(4) Ancillary agreements, changes and additions to the contract shall be made in writing.
§3 Obligation of the customer to cooperate:
(1) The Client is obliged to inform the visitors of the event that the children’s make-up by Painting by Chrissy Abria is an entertainment offer for children.
(2) The supervisory duty, both the care or supervision of children is subject to the parents / guardians and bear in this regard the full liability.
(3) The responsibility lies solely with the parents / legal guardians, if the children leave the action area or the event area, as well as cause damage or accidents on the action area.
(4) Make-up will not be applied to children under the age of 3.
(5) High quality make-up products from Fusion Body Art, Global and Diamond FX will be used. They do not contain perfume, parabens or lanolin to reduce the risk of allergic reaction. The colors are Vegan and are not tested on animals. More product information can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
(6) Furthermore, the brushes, sponges and water container are cleaned and disinfected before each use.
(7) The client shall provide an area or room for the event.
(8) The client provides access authorization and a parking permit.
§4 Terms of payment:
(1) The contractual partner is not entitled to make price changes.
(2) The purchase prices are stated in euros. Payment shall be made in cash or by bank transfer.
(3) The customer receives an invoice for the invoice amount.
(4) After receipt of payment, the booking is reserved bindingly.
§5 Cancellation / withdrawal by the client:
(1) Must be made in writing.
(2) In the event of cancellation or withdrawal of a binding contract from the client, cancellation fees due to the rejections of other orders.
(3) If the child make-up artist withdraws due to an accident or illness, the client will be notified immediately. With the agreement of the contracting party, a replacement date or immediately a replacement (if possible) will be set. In case of total cancellation, the total cost will be refunded.
(1) For outdoor events, my top priority is the safety of visitors during inclement weather.
§7 Photos / Publishing:
(1) I am available for photo and video recordings during the event.
(2) Recordings of audio and video media during the event are only permitted with my express consent.
(3) One specimen copy of each of the reports published about the event will be made available to me.
The client agrees to be named as a reference on my website and in other forms and ways. Unless otherwise agreed, I am also entitled to publicly reproduce or refer to the event or parts thereof for demonstration purposes after its completion.
Customer data is of course treated confidentially and not passed on to third parties. These are for internal use only.