§1 General Scope:
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between:
and the customer.
The contract language is German.
§2 Conclusion of contract:
(1) Information on goods and prices are non-binding.
(2) In the event of a purchase request of the work of art, an offer is made in writing. After a written order confirmation of the offer from the customer, an order is asserted as a contractual obligation.
(3) The offer and the order / invoice will be sent in electronic form by e-mail.
(4) A shipment of the object of purchase is not included.
(5) Subsidiary agreements, changes and additions to the contract shall be made in writing.
§3 Exhibition / Gallery:
(1) In the case of paintings exhibition, an agreement contract between exhibitor and Painting by Chrissy Abria is held in writing.
(2) The contracting party is liable for theft and damage, as well as elementary damage, such as fire or water damage.
(3) Sales negotiations are conducted exclusively by the exhibition / gallery.
§4 Terms of payment:
(1) The contractual partner is not entitled to make price changes to the art object.
(2) The purchase prices are stated in euros. Payment is made in cash or by bank transfer.
(3) The customer receives an invoice for the invoice amount.
(4) The customer can demand the handover of the object of purchase only against full payment of the purchase price.
(5) If no payment is received within 14 days since the conclusion of the contract, in default or despite a written reminder within a statutory period, a continuation of the performance interest on the part of the artist is no longer given and the artist makes use of your statutory right of withdrawal (³ 323 paragraph 2 item 2 BGB).
(6) After written agreement can be reserved by an advance payment of the object of purchase for a certain period.
§5 Retention of title:
Painting by Chrissy Abria retains ownership of the artwork until full payment is received.
(1) The customer is obliged to check the artwork for quality deviations immediately after receipt and to report any complaints in writing within 14 working days, otherwise the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
(2) In the event of a complaint, the date of purchase must be proven with an invoice. Excluded are defects caused by transport, improper handling, modification of the delivered item or natural wear and tear. The customer bears the full burden of proof for all claims.
(3) Customary or minor, technically unavoidable deviations in quality, color, size, printing or design may not be objected to.
The client agrees to be named as a reference on my website and in other forms and ways. Unless otherwise agreed, I am also entitled to publicly reproduce or refer to the event or parts thereof for demonstration purposes after its completion.
Customer data is of course treated confidentially and not passed on to third parties. These are for internal use only.